A new opportunity exists for a professional and driven Applied team member to join the Field Implementaion team as a Market Implementation Manager.
About this role:
As the Market Implementation Manager (MIM) you will set the medium-long-term strategy for product positioning in key product segments. You will develop and implement strategic programs and initiatives, as well as being responsible for determining and achieving the departmental priorities that drive business objectives and revenue growth across the ANZ region.
The focus of the MIM is to provide the Field Implementation teams with clear product positioning plans that support communication to customers, including segmentation, targeting and positioning plans, competitive product analysis, refining and review of implementation tactics and development of sales support tools.
The Market Implementation Manager is based at the Brisbane Head Office and will report directly to the VP of Field Implementation ANZ.
- Design, support and assess go-to-market strategies.
- Collaborate and develop strategic product implementation plans and manage product launches
- Effective implementation of key product segments in a manner consistent with the company’s sales objectives and strategies.
- Develop sales support tools and training material in collaboration with Clinical Development and Applied Learning to support ANZ Field Implementation Teams.
- Develop customer programs to support implementation of key product category strategies across the region
- Understand the market, market conditions and healthcare systems
- collation, creation and presentation of data metrics
- Gain expertise in relevant products, procedures, and clinical trends.
- Actively observe, research, and review market segments, customer requirements and competitor dynamics. You will aggregate and synthesize field input to support market and product strategy development
- Understand customer needs through built rapport by regular field visits
- Identify business growth opportunities, unmet customer needs and provide vision and focus to move ideas to marketplace
- Travel regularly in Australia and New Zealand
Why Applied Medical?
- Work for a market leader who is unique in the surgical device industry due to our vertically integrated business model and overarching mission to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare.
- International work environment with an industry leading culture of learning and development.
- Your wellness is important to us, our Employee Assistance Program is available to all team members.
Join the Applied Medical family today!
Applied Medical is a new generation medical device company with a proven business model and commitment to innovation that has fuelled our rapid growth and expansion worldwide.
What connects us all is our mission to improve the affordability and accessibility of high-quality healthcare by delivering innovative technologies that enhance clinical care.
Be part of the growing Australian & New Zealand arm of our global organisation, that makes decisions locally for what is right for patients, customers, our community and environment.
- Bachelor’s degree - Business/Marketing preferred
- Strong experience in medical device product management and product introductions
- Successful sales experience is a must, preferably in pharma/medical devices
- Leadership experience preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Accurate and process-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on mentality
- Current drivers’ licence
Please follow links to apply.